Tuesday, August 7, 2018

April 2017


Poor Mason buddy started the month out with a fever...
not a cool April Fools joke! 👎🏻
 
 We finally had a good-weather day and picnicked at Mt. Erie!

 
 Even Duncan enjoyed some sunshine
Unfortunately it was chilly again before we could get out to throw rocks that evening.
Mason made shields for both he and Sleepy Pup at school
I was jonesin for some toffee,
so I took the boys to Beach Castle Sweets!
Trying on some dapper clothes for Aunt Paige's wedding! 

 Jackson's Selfie              Mason's Selfie
Sweet and Silly

Our 11th Anniversary!
Jim and I got to take an overnight trip to Seattle!
Drinks at the Hotel Monaco across from the W where we stayed
Very delicious, excellent recommendation meal
at El Gaucho

Rose Pedals!       Tableside Caesar Salad
Tableside baked potato fluffing...
with an appropriate amount of butter!

El Gaucho
Meanwhile the boys got to have chocolate milk and donuts with their sitter!
Me enjoying a bit of adult time at the AmEx Centurion Lounge @ SeaTac.  I'm thinking Jim went home from our anniversary trip and I flew out to San Antonio / College Station...
Got to spend a little time with this Daigneaultimate crew, but the point of the trip was to go to a conference at Texas A&M while also doing some neighborhood shopping in San Antonio.  It was a pretty quick trip!


Meanwhile, Jim and the boys had a few adventures like Calico Cupboard, and camping!

Jim said he was looking for Chunk on a Pirate Ship with this great view, ha!


This is one of my favorite pictures of these three boys
Stay tuned for what we do with this picture for Father's day!
Yup - the ending of all camping trips!

Then it was time for Easter celebrations! <3



There were some people (and animals) needing some mommy snuggles after my trip <3

The Easter Bunny came!
 

Easter Star Warriors on a sugar high

Delivery of the Bunny Cake to the Dippold's house!
Silly crew ready for an Easter egg hunt!
 

Family photo!
And silliness, boys style
Mae, Eleanor, Jackson, and Mason
cookie decorating - because the day needed more sugar!

Then we had the SuperHero 5K!

It wasn't the most ideal terrain for scooters!
But Mason and Cooper had the superhero posing down!
And some of the professional pix:




Just a few Lockards and their electronics

Mommy's sweet helper <3

McTeacher night with our friends Emmitt and Dash
Dentist time!

Self-proclaimed Danger Rangers
I told Mason he could bring one "snuggle thing" down to the couch.  Ha!
Jackson asked me to take these pictures
Pretty sure my boys want to be adopted by Old Navy!

Ha - appears to be a pizza picnic
I'm just watching tv...
What? is there someone behind me??

Mason made a shield and a sword for Jackson
And then a photo prop Hawkeye mask.
He said he was going to open a cardboard shop to sell these items...
He also made a computer to sell ;)
Just playing at a playground we didn't get to often
Mason asked me to take a picture to send to Daddy

Looks like another Dudes day out with Dad!


I won an Adjunct Faculty Teaching Award
at Western Washington!

And to finish up the month, some School Photos!
I am not sure if I ever scanned in last years class pix, so I put both the 2016 and 2017 class pix in.




No comments:

Post a Comment